Monday, July 22, 2013

Motivate Me Monday-Carrots 'N' Cake

It's Monday again already?!
Last week FLEW by!!
I'm really needing some strong motivation today & I'm going to go look for some over at a blog I love! 

It's called Carrots 'N' Cake
A fitness blog with the word cake in the title is bound to be good right?! 
If you haven't already, you should check it out. 

Reasons I love this blog:

#1. She Crossfits and she loves to run! She actually has a crossfit training certification.
The girl knows her fitness stuff and not only writes for her blog, but has contributed to multiple fitness magazines, fitness websites, and has her very own book.


#2. She has a 15 minute or less at home crossfit workout 


 
#3.She shares recipes. 
Even Paleo recipes for those who diet paleo-style.
Check out her Gluten-free & egg-free cookie dough recipe!


Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment