Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today's WOD...Just kill me now

Today's WOD ...

 Kill me now. Glancing, you wouldn't think it's too bad. I don't have to lift weights or anything.. but notice the 20 rounds!!! 20!! That means by the time I'm finished I will have done:

100 burpees
200 pushups (if that's even possible)
300 situps
400 squats

Hmm.. I beginning to think this isn't even possible. What did I get myself into!?!

(Oh, and yes I write my WODs on my hands. I don't have a whiteboard or anything to see what I have to do. And looking at a paper takes time away from my workout so I just write it on my hand so all I have to do is glance down. But, yes, by the end of my workout most of it has sweat itself off! But by the end I also know the routine well enough it doesn't matter.)

Now everyone say..."Good luck Whit!"

I better hurry and get started before my son wakes up from my nap. I'm starting to wonder how long this is going to take me...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wow. I just started my 7th round when my lil one woke up. (*sigh) That sigh was both a sigh of disappointment and yet a sigh of relief. I was exhausted out there and I wasn't even half way! Looks like I'll be breaking this WOD up into a few sessions today. I hate to do that but a crossfit momma's gotta do what she's gotta do!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are on day 7 and we are sore but really excited about our changing lifestyle. You said you don't have much in terms of equipment. What do you use for your pull ups?

    ReplyDelete