Saturday, June 8, 2013

Falling Short.


If you're hoping to find a blog with a perfect crossfitter who never misses a workout, eats strictly paleo, and would never even dare take a sip of soda...then you're on the wrong blog.I wish I could say I ate healthy all the time, worked out every single day and loved it, and never sipped soda. Truth is, I'm far from that! Yet that's what I want to strive to become. It's a struggle for me and I don't think I'm alone. So I may fall short sometimes, but the most important thing I believe is that I haven't quit trying. With that being said, I have another confession...


I was all excited about Crossfit and even stuck to it for 30 days! After that 30 days I decided to take a break and get back to running because I love it so much! But what do you think happened? Do you think I was dedicated in my running?! I wish I could say I have been, but I've been lazy. I've been bad..I took a couple weeks off. So I'm picking myself back up, once more, and gonna get my body fit and healthy!

On my refrigerator I made a lil poster to remind me of why I want to get fit and healthy. It's just a little something to motivate me as well as remind me to grab something nutritious out of the fridge instead of some sugary snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment