Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Curse You Burpees!!


Word of advice, never trust a friend who says she enjoys burpees. It's not physically possible to enjoy those. I don't even want to call them by name I hate them that much!! I'd rather run for an hour than do 30 burpees! I'm not sure how some people can do them so quickly. It takes all I got just to plop myself onto the ground...but getting to the ground isn't the hardest part. Then it seem I'm scraping for energy just to try and pick myself back up! It's a sad sight to see really. I keep telling myself they will get easier, but who am I kidding?!  Curse you BURPEES!!

Oh, and a shout-out to my first followers on facebook! You guys are the best!

Now go get your sweat on!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I feel the same way. Burpees are the worst. Blah burpees, blah!!!!

    ReplyDelete