Thursday, April 25, 2013

I may be crazy...




First off, maybe I should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 21 years old, a mom, wife, a sign language interpreter, an avid crafter, christian, and soon to be crossfitter. I've always enjoyed running and ran Cross Country as well as played soccer when I was in high school. After college, I married my hunk of a husband and we soon had a little boy who I am now constantly chasing around the house! I lost a majority of the baby weight pretty quickly (kudos to breastfeeding) but have been struggling with the last 5-7 lbs. But to me it feels like more because I feel like I've lost most of my core strength and I feel so weak! I want to lose these last stubborn pounds and get down to my previous weight of 125 lbs or even less! ..but I want more than that! I don't want just look at numbers on a scale to make me happy! I just want to feel good and have confidence that I have never had before! I don't want to have to ask my husband to open a new jar of pickles or get tired carrying my son in his car seat! I want to feel strong and I want to be fit. (I could go on and on for the reasons why I want to do crossfit but I'll save it for another day!) So call me crazy, but here I am endeavoring into the world of crossfit...wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment