Friday, April 26, 2013

Goodbye Cupcakes




Guess I shouldn't eat cupcakes..

My workout yesterday went alright. I have such trouble with push-ups! I must admit I had to do most of them the "girly style"..(*gasp!)  but I'm not going to let it put me down..I WILL be able to do them right hopefully soon! I'm feeling pretty good today! Aches here and there but I'm moving around better than yesterday! Which brings me to my WOD because I probably won't be able to move tomorrow...

Crossfit WOD #3:

3 rounds of...

20 Goblet Squats
20 Split Lunges (each leg)
20 Box Jumps
20 Slashers
20 Swings

(Confession: I had to look up what each workout was. ha! The only one I knew was box jumps. But after some short time on Youtube I've been trained how to do each workout correctly! Gotta love good ol' Youtube! And I don't have any kettlebells, which are used in 4 of these exercises so I'll make do and find something semi-heavy to swing/lift!)

**I ended up using my 8lb dumbbell to do my lunges and slasher then jumped up 2 stairs for my box jumps. And for the squats and swings I used a 12 lb shot put that was in a little bag with a handle. My husband is a track coach so we just happened to have one laying around and it seemed to work out perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment